- Health Care Quality: Comparing Practices Participating in CPC Classic and CPC+ with Non-Participating Practices
- Health Care Utilization and Cost: Comparing Practices Participating in CPC Classic and CPC+ with Non-Participating Practices
Payer Group Materials
The links below include materials that have been created for the Payer Group.
- The Oregon CPC+ Payer Group collaboratively drafted a roadmap to guide the group's priorities. Click here to view and download the current roadmap: 2018-2020 Roadmap
- Click here to see an overview of accomplishments and highlights from CPC+ in Oregon. 2017-2018 Oregon CPC+ Highlights
- To meet expectations in the payers’ Memorandum of Understanding with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, the CPC+ Payer Group explored data aggregation and alignment solutions and chose to support three existing state efforts. To learn more, click here: Oregon Data Aggregation Overview
Click the links below to learn more about some of the stakeholders involved in the CPC+ Payer Group.
- Comagine Health : Co-convener of the CPC+ Payer Group
- Artemis Consulting : Co-convener of the CPC+ Payer Group
- Oregon Health Leadership Council : Strategic guidance for the CPC+ Payer Group
- CPC+ Connect : An online learning community for CPC+ practices and other engaged stakeholders in CPC+ regions across the United States.
- CMS CPC+ : Learn more about the CPC+ national program, via the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation Center.
- Milbank Memorial Fund Multi-state Collaborative : The Milbank Memorial Fund supported Multi-state Collaborative serves as a resource for payers and regional conveners participating in CPC+.
- If you are a CPC+ practice with questions, please contact the Technical Assistance team at: CPCPlusOregon@ohsu.edu